Ginger, Cinnamon + Cardamom Biscuits.
🍃 GINGER, CINNAMON AND CARDAMOM BISCUITS. These are scrumptious! And a great way to start for those of you who are new to cooking with coconut and arrowroot flour like I was lol These have been a hit at my kiddos lunch boxes/snacks/workshops/classes/
¼ cup coconut flour
½ cup arrowroot flour
8 pitted dates
1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
60ml coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla powder
3 drops Cinnamon essential oil
3 drops of Cardamom essential oil
10-12 drops of Ginger essential oil
• Preheat oven to about 150-160 degrees fan forced.
• Whizz up the dates until they are finely chopped in a Thermomix or blender.
• Whisk egg, coconut oil, honey and essential oils until smooth.
• Whisk/Whizz/Blend the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, including the dates.
• Bake for 10-15mins. Less backing is more when it comes to coconut flower as it can dry out the biscuits.
If I can help you get the oils needed for this recipe or if you’d like to talk about how you can begin on your natural health care journey simply email me a message to email@example.com and let’s sort out together what will be the best way to move forward for you.