doTERRA’s Black Bean Brownies.
BLACK BEAN BROWNIES. I know what you’re thinking…black beans and chocolate?? Huh? I thought exactly the same thing. But my loves try this. You will LOVE it! Don’t over cook it and it will last for a few days in the fridge. I like to add Wild Orange to the mix instead of Peppermint although Peppermint is scrumptious!
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350° F.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake 30–35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Here is the full recipe on the doTERRA Blog.