Lemon. 8 Or So Fabulous Everyday Uses.
Citrusy. Uplifting. A natural support for your immune system. It’s an antidepressant, antiseptic, anti fungal, antioxidant and antiviral. And a couple of drops in your water tastes amazing!
This fabulous all-rounder can be used aromatically, topically and internally. There is no governing body for essential oil so it is super important that we only use a brand that stands behind their 100% purity claim and vigorously test their essential oils.
8 Or So Fabulous Everyday Uses for this Gentle Warrior of an Essential Oil:
Lemon Water. A glass of water first thing in the morning wakes up our digestive systems and tastes amazing. I drink more water than I ever have since adding Lemon to my glass. That’s got to be a good thing! If your tummy isn’t a fan of citrus still try this particular pure essential oil. While Lemon juice and pulp contains citric acid, the Lemon essential oil that we use is cold pressed from the rind. This part of the Lemon does not contain the citric acid that can upset tummies making it a much gentler option for us all. If you are on the road take a little bottle of Lemon essential oil with you to sanitise your drinking water. I personally don’t like to drink my water without a couple of drop of Lemon now. Simply doesn’t taste as yummy…
Air Travel. Keep some Lemon water handy to cleanse your nasal passages. Pop a drop of Lemon essential oil in the palms of your hands and inhale deeply to fight airborne pathogens on planes which can make their way into your system through your nasal passages.
Natural Hand Sanitiser. No more nasty quick wipes or harsh chemical based hand sanitisers. We use Lemon essential oil around here and out and about especially after a visit to a public toilet. Yuk.
Air Cleanser. We diffuse Lemon essential oil in our little cottage to protect us from any nasty bugs that have been brought in from school and our beloved visitors. Refreshes our home if it’s been closed up all day too.
Respiratory Support. For my babes I dilute a drop of Lemon essential oil with our Fractionated Coconut oil and massage it over their chest, back and under their feet for added respiratory support. For itchy eyes and throat caused from hay-fever check my girls and I use a Hay Fever Bomb that includes 2 drops of Lemon, 2 drops of Peppermint and 2 drops of Lavender taken in a 4oz shot glass of water or in a veggie capsule swallowed with water. The girls and I use the veggie capsule option. One of these at the beginning of our day and we are itchy eyes and throat free without feeling that anxious feeling that comes with the antihistamine. Also safe to take at bedtime as there is not risk of the ingredients keeping us awake.
Emotional Support. Lemon is an uplifting and invigorating oil. When diffused into the air it helps us with mental focus. Diffusing Lemon essential oil during homework time with some Wild Orange and/or Frankincense is a much welcomed helping hand around here when all four of my babes are trying to focus on the task at hand. Needless to say, there are a lot of distractions.
Natural Cleaner. We have made a conscious effort to avoid harsh synthetic chemicals in our little abode over the last 6 months. They wreak havoc on our body’s’ systems. We have an All Purpose Cleaner with the main ingredient being Lemon essential oil and distilled water. That’s it! Or you can make up a blend like ours. 10 drops of Lemon, 10 drops of Eucalyptus and 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oils all in together in a 60ml glass spray bottle and filled to the top with distilled or demineralised water. Shake your bottle before each use and get lost in the refreshing and uplifting aromas as you naturally sanitise your home.
Add to Food. Add Lemon essential oil to your food for those ‘anti’ properties. Our favourite dressing recipe is quick and easy – in a glass jar add a tablespoon of Balsamic dressing, 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, a couple of drops of Lemon essential oil and one drop of rosemary, basil or thyme oil. Screw on the lid and shake well. You can add a teaspoon of mustard too but unfortunately for me my kiddos prefer their dressing without the mustard.
Lemon essential oil is so fabulously versatile. And it is gentle enough be used by young and old to sanitise, uplift and support our gut and immune system.
If you are curious and want to know more about Lemon or any of the essential oils mentioned and/or how to get them into your homes reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m passionately in love with these magical bottles of natural goodness and would love to share what I know with you. You don’t need to buy up big to start. In fact this fabulous little Introductory Kit below is a great way to ease into your essential oil journey. Let me know if you want more info.
Excited and want to begin right now and, like me, buy the essential oils WHOLESALE saving 25% on your little bottles of goodness and accessories including diffusers?
Simply visit my doTERRA site and create your own wholesale account under the Join and Save tab.
Step by step instructions to help you through this process are below. If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me.
Setting up your WHOLESALE ACCOUNT.
1) Visit my little doTERRA website here.
2) Go to the Join & Save tab.
3) Select English as your preferred language (of course) and Australia which is where you want your products sent from so you only pay local postage prices.
4) Next screen is Enrolment Order. Keep the option as Local (OTG) Order so your goodies are posted from an Aussie warehouse.
5) Next screen is Select How You Would Like to Purchase Products. Keep the option as Wholesale Prices.
6) Next screen is About You. Enter all your personal information (don’t worry about the ABN at this stage. That is needed only if you intend creating a business account). Enter your shipping address and contact information. In the section of Please enter your sponsor ID my name and sponsor ID 2355945 should automatically appear. Choose your password and change the Time Zone to Australia NSW, Victoria. Click the ‘I agree’ box for the Online Terms and Conditions and continue.
Your wholesale account has been set up. Next step…
Placing an Order.
1) Now you get to choose what you would like to order. If you enroll with an Enrolment Kit the $35 membership fee is waived. I began with the cheaper enrolment kit called Essential Collection Kit. It has all the basics. There is a larger kit called Home Essentials Kit which includes the diffuser. It’s totally up to you what Enrolment Kit you choose. The cheaper option, the Essentials Collection, will be more than enough to get started.
2) You will need to add a bottle of the Fractionated Coconut Oil to your order. You will find this under Essential Oils Accessories. I use this a lot to dilute the essential oils that I use topically (on the skin). The coconut oils makes the oils go further and is handy for diluting the oils for sensitive skin. Using Fractionated Coconut Oil also helps the essential oils absorb faster into the body.
3) So by now you’ve chosen you Enrolment Kit and added it to your cart as well as adding the Fractionated Coconut Oil. Add anything else you fancy now. Remember what I said – lean into this. If you’ve chosen the Essential Collection Kit and the Fractionated Coconut Oil you will have more than enough to begin with. Don’t get heaps of product to start with and run the risk of getting overwhelmed. Unless of course you desperately want to. J
4) Now it’s time to enter your credit card details and finalise this part of the process.
Are you interested in accumulating points each month which can be redeemed as free product? Simply join the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) and commit to placing an order of 50 points per month, approximately $60 per month.
Setting Up Your doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program.
Here’s how you set up your Loyalty Rewards Program or LRP.
1) Once your order has gone through you will be asked if you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). Click YES.
2) You will be asked to choose a date for when your orders is to be shipped monthly. Go ahead and choose a date that is preferably within the first fortnight of next month. I have chosen my date as the 14th of each month. This can be changed at any time but for now go the 14th.
3) Now add a few things to your cart that you think you might need or want. Your credit card will not be charged for the items that you are now adding until the date you have chosen for your products to ship next month. The products that you add to your cart at this point can be changed at any time right up until 24 hours prior to the date that you have chosen. I will explain this on the phone before next month as it can be a bit confusing.
The aim each month is to get the products adding up to a PV of 50 or more so that you continue to earn points. If you reach 125PV you will receive a free product of the month. Each month the free product of the month is different.
If you have any questions what so ever you call me. But if you can’t reach me and can’t wait call the doTERRA Member Services on 02 8015 5080. They are incredibly lovely and helpful. I use them a lot.
Welcome to doTERRA and the Wellness Naturally team!
And congratulations on answering your curiosity and finding out more information and ways to bring natural wellness into your life. I absolutely love sharing and educating people on the benefits of these magical brown bottles of goodness to people just like you who are open and willing to learn more. The health benefits are literally life changing. I know you will love them.
There is also the opportunity for you to create a business for yourself just as I have done. I feel very privileged and grateful to have the opportunity to continue to be a stay-at-home-mum whilst earning an income. It’s empowering and I believe it’s setting a good example to my babes to see me getting out there, earning a living from doing something that whole heartedly believe in and that I’m so passionate about. Keep that in the back of your mind as people around you see the benefits that these essential oils are bringing into your own life. Even if you don’t want to create your own business you can still encourage people to create their own wholesale account just as you have done so that they too can gain the natural benefits of these oils at wholesale prices. Give them YOUR membership ID and/or direct them to YOUR doTERRA website. You can contact me anytime if you want to chat about this or anything else that you’ve read in this note.
In the meantime…
… I’ll let you go and process all of this information. If it all gets too hard and overwhelming just stop, breathe and call me. Lean into this experience. Enjoy it. I am always here to help you out. 0423 222 143.
I’m excited for you my love. For the added wellness these essential oils will bring you and yours.
I shall speak to you soon.