Our ‘Why’ for Essential Oils.
I’m guessing that you have noticed that together with my love of yoga and mindful living I’ve dived into yet another area of natural wellness. Essential oils. I thought I had better explain myself and humbly present to you my ‘why’…
In September of 2015 my curiosity for a more natural way of living led me to discover the beautiful world of essential oils. I had experimented with them in the past but never fully explored the health benefits essential oils could bring me – not just physically but also emotionally. Now these essential oils are a major part of my life and that of my four children, William (13), Stella (11), Scarlett (9) and Henry (6). We have leant into the experience with enthusiasm and intrigue, each month adding to our essential oil collection, each month learning more and more.
We began our essential oil journey by creating a wholesale account through doTERRA so that we could purchase the oils at 25% off the normal retail price. It was the affordable way to start. We then purchased the Essential Collection Kit and a bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil. This kit contained more than enough essential oils to get us started. We spent the following months experiencing and exploring the many benefits that the essential oils would bring us. We not only apply the oils topically and experience their goodness aromatically but we also add them to our food and beverages, and we are in the throws of replacing all our chemical based cleaning products here in our little cottage with chemical free, essential oil based natural alternatives. Never underestimate the power of cold pressed lemon oil.
I have chosen doTERRA for the absolute purity of their essential oils and for the companies ethical, co-impact sourcing of their essential oils. doTERRA provides jobs to communities all around the world. Communities that would otherwise have very little. Jobs are being created and yet another avenue of wellness living is given. I think this is pretty inspirational and I am proud to be a part of it.
Our Wellness Naturally Business.
The decision to add doTERRA to my humble bag of businesses was a natural decision. My family and I were using, loving and experiencing the multiple benefits of the oils on a daily basis. I started sharing our experiences and excitement over the benefits of our oils with family, friends, on social media and here on my blog. I then began receiving messages of intrigue. Messages of curiosity. I was lovingly sending out the information and, in turn, began to receive rewards. Not just monetary (joining with doTERRA has enabled me to continue to live my creative life with Jodie York Script whilst comfortably working from home) but also personally. It feels good to empower others to take a more natural, proactive rather than reactive, responsibility towards their own health, and the health of those they hold dear.
I openly and loving say to you, if you too are curious about these essential oils and the natural health benefits they can bring to you and your family join me in this beautiful journey of natural wellness. If you would like more information please reach out by contacting me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling me directly on 0423 222 143.
If you want to get started straight away you can visit my doTERRA site and create your own wholesale account under the Join and Save tab. Step by step instructions to help you through this process are below.
Phone: 0423 222 143 call or text
Facebook Page: Wellness Naturally
Facebook Closed Group: The Wellness Naturally Team
Setting up your WHOLESALE ACCOUNT.
1) Visit my little doTERRA website here.
2) Go to the Join & Save tab.
3) Select English as your preferred language (of course) and Australia which is where you want your products sent from so you only pay local postage prices.
4) Next screen is Enrolment Order. Keep the option as Local (OTG) Order so your goodies are posted from an Aussie warehouse.
5) Next screen is Select How You Would Like to Purchase Products. Keep the option as Wholesale Prices.
6) Next screen is About You. Enter all your personal information (don’t worry about the ABN at this stage. That is needed only if you intend creating a business account). Enter your shipping address and contact information. In the section of Please enter your sponsor ID my name and sponsor ID 2355945 should automatically appear. Choose your password and change the Time Zone to Australia NSW, Victoria. Click the ‘I agree’ box for the Online Terms and Conditions and continue.
Your wholesale account has been set up. Next step…
Placing an Order.
1) Now you get to choose what you would like to order. If you enroll with an Enrolment Kit the $35 membership fee is waived. I began with the cheaper enrolment kit called Essential Collection Kit. It has all the basics. There is a larger kit called Home Essentials Kit which includes the diffuser. It’s totally up to you what Enrolment Kit you choose. The cheaper option, the Essentials Collection, will be more than enough to get started.
2) You will need to add a bottle of the Fractionated Coconut Oil to your order. You will find this under Essential Oils Accessories. I use this a lot to dilute the essential oils that I use topically (on the skin). The coconut oils makes the oils go further and is handy for diluting the oils for sensitive skin. Using Fractionated Coconut Oil also helps the essential oils absorb faster into the body.
3) So by now you’ve chosen you Enrolment Kit and added it to your cart as well as adding the Fractionated Coconut Oil. Add anything else you fancy now. Remember what I said – lean into this. If you’ve chosen the Essential Collection Kit and the Fractionated Coconut Oil you will have more than enough to begin with. Don’t get heaps of product to start with and run the risk of getting overwhelmed. Unless of course you desperately want to. J
4) Now it’s time to enter your credit card details and finalise this part of the process.
Are you interested in accumulating points each month which can be redeemed as free product? Simply join the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) and commit to placing an order of 50 points per month, approximately $60 per month.
Setting Up Your doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program.
Here’s how you set up your Loyalty Rewards Program or LRP.
1) Once your order has gone through you will be asked if you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). Click YES.
2) You will be asked to choose a date for when your orders is to be shipped monthly. Go ahead and choose a date that is preferably within the first fortnight of next month. I have chosen my date as the 14th of each month. This can be changed at any time but for now go the 14th.
3) Now add a few things to your cart that you think you might need or want. Your credit card will not be charged for the items that you are now adding until the date you have chosen for your products to ship next month. The products that you add to your cart at this point can be changed at any time right up until 24 hours prior to the date that you have chosen. I will explain this on the phone before next month as it can be a bit confusing.
The aim each month is to get the products adding up to a PV of 50 or more so that you continue to earn points. If you reach 125PV you will receive a free product of the month. Each month the free product of the month is different.
If you have any questions what so ever you call me. But if you can’t reach me and can’t wait call the doTERRA Member Services on 02 8015 5080. They are incredibly lovely and helpful. I use them a lot.
Welcome to doTERRA and the Wellness Naturally team!
And congratulations on answering your curiosity and finding out more information and ways to bring natural wellness into your life. I absolutely love sharing and educating people on the benefits of these magical brown bottles of goodness to people just like you who are open and willing to learn more. The health benefits are literally life changing. I know you will love them.
There is also the opportunity for you to create a business for yourself just as I have done. I feel very privileged and grateful to have the opportunity to continue to be a stay-at-home-mum whilst earning an income. It’s empowering and I believe it’s setting a good example to my babes to see me getting out there, earning a living from doing something that whole heartedly believe in and that I’m so passionate about. Keep that in the back of your mind as people around you see the benefits that these essential oils are bringing into your own life. Even if you don’t want to create your own business you can still encourage people to create their own wholesale account just as you have done so that they too can gain the natural benefits of these oils at wholesale prices. Give them YOUR membership ID and/or direct them to YOUR doTERRA website. You can contact me anytime if you want to chat about this or anything else that you’ve read in this note.
In the meantime…
… I’ll let you go and process all of this information. If it all gets too hard and overwhelming just stop, breathe and call me. Lean into this experience. Enjoy it. I am always here to help you out. 0423 222 143.
I’m excited for you my love. For the added wellness these essential oils will bring you and yours.
I shall speak to you soon.