December Daily, 2013 | No photos?
What if, for some reason or another, you don’t have a photo for your December Daily days?
Maybe you may have been completely maxed out that day and didn’t take any photos.
Maybe you may have taken photos but you don’t think that the quality of the photos isn’t good enough.
If you find yourself in this situation don’t panic. Here are some ideas.
– Include one of your favourite Christmas quotes or a quote that resinates within your Christmas soul. You can find an abundance on Pinterest at the moment. They comes in fabulous designs. Save the quote to your desktop and print on photo paper for high quality. Or if you like to have handwriting in your projects write the quote out.
– Fill a page with journaling. With your thoughts and feelings about what Christmas means to you personally. Pour your heart out. Write to you, or write to your children, or write to the big wide void. It doesn’t matter. What does matter is getting your thoughts on paper.
– Include a piece of Christmas memorabilia. A receipt from a grocery shop, or from a Christmas presents shop, or from a end-of-year coffee catch up with the girls.
– Include a Christmas card that you, your family or the kids have received that means more than the other cards.
– Print out a copy of your favourite Christmas carol. Simply type in ‘Christmas Carols Sheet Music’ in google and click on images. There are heaps to choose from.
– Include your ‘to-do’ list for the day.
– Write or type out a favourite Christmas recipe that you plan to cook or a recipe you remember from your childhood.
There is no rule to say that you must include a photo.