‘TIS THE SEASON
I love the merry month of December. I love the eagerness that the kids have for their school year to end and their well earned break to begin. I love the trips to the beach, daylight saving, backyard cricket and the BBQ’s. I love the comings and goings of friends and family. This year is going to be even more joyous for us by continuing our proactive natural health care protocol to keep us on top physically and emotionally. We are going to hit the ground running when 2017 begins. Simply, affordably and effectively. Here’s how…
- Every single day without fail I apply a combo of Lemon, Tea Tree, On Guard and Frankincense to the bottoms of my feet. 2 drops of each essential oil is popped in a 10ml glass rollerball bottle (available via au.aromatools.com They have free shipping at the moment). The rest of the rollerball bottle is filled with Fractionated Coconut Oil. The kids and I will continue to use this throughout over the Christmas / New Year period. Why change something that is working so well right?
- Diffusing Lemon or On Guard throughout your home or the venue you are visiting to purify the area of any airborne bacteria. Both of these natural remedies will also give everyone a free immune system boost. Everyone wins, even if they don’t know it. 🙂
- I’ll continue take my Long Long Vitality Pack of supplements. These help me manage my stress and mood as well as keep my immune system healthy.
- A couple of drops of Lemon essential oil in my morning water will help to ensure that the ridding the toxins in my body will continue. It’s as easy as that.
- I’m half way through my Immune System Cleanse – you can check that protocol here: http://www.jodieyork.com.au/2016/02/immune-system-cleanse/
- Using DigestZen proactively both topically and internally when I know that the party food will be on offer to enjoy.
- 10 drops of Peppermint essential oil in a 30ml glass bottle of purified water. Spray on the skin as needed. Avoid the eye area.
5. SUN KISSED TO THE EXTREME? // naughty you!!
- create an After Sun Spray – in a 30ml glass spray bottle add 5 drops each of Peppermint (to cool the skin), Frankincense (to reduce inflammation and start the repair) and Lavender (to calm, nourish and soothe the skin). Apply as needed on the first day, and then every few hours from the second day until no longer required.
- Of course the best option is to be proactive… wear sunscreen and cover up to avoid the need for this spray…
- Apply Terra Armour, the insect repellant blend, topically as needed.
- Also diffuse in your home at night to deal with those little sneaky ones that creep in. Great for in the kids bedrooms especially for those juicy little legs that seem to attract mossies at night.
- diffuse or apply topically the beautiful essential oil blend Elevation. The joyful blend and one of my all time favourites.
- Elevation promotes feelings of joy, brightness, carefree, humour, courage, and cheerfulness.
- the essential oils blend Cheer is also an uplifting blend.
WISHING YOU AND YOURS A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND SAFE HOLIDAY PERIOD.
- he’s the ultimate in immune system and cellular health
- he’s incredible nourishing for our skin
- he provides gentle relief when it comes to respiratory concerns
- he helps us focus, concentrate and relieve tension
- he supercharges our meditation practice reminding us of our truth
- he brings balance to our emotions giving us the feeling of unification not separation
For more information on FRANKINCENSE check out my post: http://www.jodieyork.com.au/…/frankincense-the-king-of-oils/
HOW DO YOU GET A 15ML OF FRANK as a GIFT worth $114.13 AU? Grab the Home Essentials Kit before the 31st Dec. It has our top 10 essential oils and blends plus a diffuser and is the ultimate way to start your natural health care journey. I’m part of the deal here to support and guide you through this life enhancing process. Start by contacting me email@example.com and we can go from there. X